CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – JANUARY 2021
We would like to reassure you that Orchard Veterinary Surgery remains open and dedicated to your pets care throughout the current lockdown. We are following advice and guidelines from the British Veterinary Association and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and can continue to see both medicine and surgery cases needing our attention.
We have strict social distancing and biosecurity measures in place to protect our staff and our clients, which will include our staff wearing full PPE at all times. Please see below for the measures we have in place:
- Reception is open and you are able to come in one at a time to check in, book appointments, collect medication and pay.
- Please always wear a face covering when in reception or interacting with our staff.
- Please also adhere to the two metre social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Only you know whether your journey and visit is essential, but please seek advice from the government website f you are unsure.
- Please do not visit the practice if you or anyone you live with have COVID19 symptoms.
- We will contact you if there are any changes to your appointment. Otherwise please attend as normal.
- Please refrain from telephoning the surgery to ask for updates – the most recent updates will be posted on our Facebook page.
- Staff will be wearing full PPE at all times.
- Any non-urgent queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again, we thank you for your cooperation and patience at this time. We too are frustrated and fed up of it all, but we’ve done it before, and can do it again. Stay safe, with love from all at Orchard Veterinary Surgery.