CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – JUNE 2021
We are happy to say that from Monday 21st June, we will be giving all clients the option to come into the consult room so you can be with your pet during examination if you wish.
We still have a few guidelines which we respectfully ask everyone to follow:
- Please wear a facemask at all times during the consultation
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for you to use upon entry and exit of the practice
- Limit of one client per pet allowed into the consult room
- Please follow the two metre social distancing guidelines
- Please follow the vet’s instruction when in the consult room, they may ask you to step outside if social distancing cannot be maintained, the consult goes over 15 minutes or they require a nurse to assist them
We are currently not letting clients into the waiting room still, however, reception will be open following our previous guidelines which are:
- Maximum one client in reception at a time
- Masks must be worn
- Please queue outside upon arrival and after your consultation.
We are very excited to be able to welcome clients back into the practice as our first step towards a full re-opening in the future.
Please keep an eye on our website or follow us on facebook for future updates.
We look forward to welcoming you back into the practice!